August 28 - September 6
Kollab Youth’s Fall 2023 Session
Teens (ages 14 to 19 years old) can apply for Kollab Youth’s Fall 2023 Workforce Development Program beginning September 13th to November 10th. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, September 6, 2023. Youth can sign up at kollabyouth.org/youth-registration.
ABOUT: Kollab Youth’s workforce development program helps teens explore career opportunities in business, STEM, and other emerging 21st-century careers that are high-growth and high-wage jobs. Kollab Youth members receive mentorship from industry experts and earn resume-worthy work experience through paid apprenticeships and internships connecting them with the future workforce and preparing them to compete in tomorrow’s workplace.
The fall session will be 9 weeks with virtual classes every Wednesday and Thursday at 4:00 pm. Teens in the program will:
- Will explore career industries in Medical, Technology, Entertainment, Trades, and much more.
- Gain soft, essential, and practical skills to succeed in school, career, and life.
- Receive one-on-one mentorship with industry leaders!
- Earn scholarships, prizes, gift cards, and tablets.
- In-person field trips, opportunities for jobs, and internships.
Attached is our flyer and below I am sharing the certificate the youth receive from the State of California for successfully completing our Kollab Youth workforce development program.
The Kollab Youth team is happy to conduct in-person presentations for your students, parents, or faculty if desired.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com