November 8 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
This series of 21st Century CTE Career Expos is a comprehensive exploration tailored for educators specializing in the following industry sectors:
- Health Sciences and Medical Technology (Mental Health Worker Focus)
- Engineering and Architecture
- Education, Child Development, and Family Services
This training is designed to equip CTE teachers with the necessary knowledge, skills, and strategies to effectively educate students within the context of these areas of focus.
By blending practical skills with relevant competencies, educators can enhance their knowledge, stay informed about industry trends, make informed decisions about pathways and careers and establish valuable connections with industry professionals.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the emerging industries and career pathways that define 21st-century CTE careers
- Explore strategies to actively promote, provide, and supportequitable access to CTE opportunities for all students, addressing potential biases, and fostering an inclusive learning environment that supports diverse backgrounds, abilities, and aspirations
- Learn how to integrate future-ready skills such as critical thinking, digital literacy, collaboration, and adaptability, into their curriculum
- Learn how to facilitate meaningful connections between project-based learning and real-world career experiences
- CTE Teachers
- Industry Partners