October 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Implementing and promoting the benefits of credentialing qualified candidates for CTE and Adult Education programs. The goal is to attract passionate educators to the field, improve the quality of CTE/AE instruction, and ultimately, better prepare students for successful careers in the modern workforce.
- Examine the qualifications for Designated Subjects Credentials
- Discover how Single/Multiple Subject Credentialed teachers may obtain a Preliminary Designated Subjects Credentials
- Review the requirements for the Clear Designated Subjects Credentials
- Become familiar with the Designated Subjects professional preparation coursework.
- Explore how to use the LACOEwebsite
- Current Teachers
- Industry Professionals
- CTE Administrators