Pathways Improvement Scope
Redondo Beach Unified School District (RBUSD) has several pathways in their high school, however, their middle school career exploration goals are for students to be exposed to all industry sectors for their future career planning.
Goals & Priorities
Redondo Beach Unified School District (RBUSD) is committed to providing its students with the knowledge, skills, and experiences they need to succeed in the 21st-century workforce. Through the implementation of GLADEO, a comprehensive career navigation platform, and collaboration with the South Bay Workforce Investment Board and El Camino College, RBUSD aims to achieve the following middle school career exploration goals:
1. Empower students to explore and prepare for rewarding careers in the age of AI: GLADEO will provide students with a personalized, inclusive, and regionally focused experience tailored to their unique interests and aspirations.
2. Strengthen connections between K-12, community colleges, and regional employers.
3. Equitably equip all students for future success.
4. Provide students with real-world experiences.
5. Empower students to make informed decisions about their future.
Industry Sector(s) Or Pathway(s)