February 1 - June 30Free
The mission of UNITE-LA’s Tech Pathway is to give youth, ages 16-24, from L.A. County their first paid internship in tech. The goal is to provide economic opportunities to underrepresented communities by providing meaningful career opportunities to groups who have been historically disconnected from the sector.
Use links below to apply directly to opportunity:
– Stem.is: Digital Marketing
– Links LLC: Marketing Intern Apply here
– Mina Health: Videography Intern Apply here
– Mina Health: Marketing Intern Apply here
– Justice in June: Social Media Intern Apply here
– Daily Work Journal: Videography Intern Apply here
– A Dozen Cousins: Marketing/Content Creation Apply here
– A Dozen Cousins: Content/Culinary Apply here
– Public Relations Intern Apply here
– Guided Compass: Backend Engineer
Most of the internships are virtual and/or hybrid. Internships dates vary depending on date of selection and employer needs.